Mason City Schools is now providing Microsoft Office to students free of charge. With Office 365, students will have access to the latest version of Word, for writing; Excel, for spreadsheets; PowerPoint, for presentations; OneNote, for organization and note taking; and much more.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Use with One Drive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world's most popular productivity software
- Office subscription lasts for as long as your child is a student here and the program continues
Students just need follow these simple steps to get Office:
For PC and Mac:
- Visit portal.office.com
- Sign in with school email credentials
- On the installation page select your language and click install
For iOS and Android:
- Download Office apps from the app store for your device
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
Students will need to use their school email account to sign in. If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help. For a list of frequently asked questions, CLICK HERE.